Myst on Twisting Nether
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Myst on Twisting Nether

The WoW guild Myst on Twisting Nether EU

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application for Myst.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
killersmulf

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Application for Myst. Empty
PostSubject: Application for Myst.   Application for Myst. Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 11:25 pm

Char Name: Nozh
Class: Warrior
Lvl: 70
Main/alt. If an alt, which guild is the main in? Peace Raid but I was in Steel Alliance.

Age and Place of origin and some other personal info, just for us to know you better. I am 15 years old and I come from Denmark. I am home at 13.50-14.00 everyday (Except for weekends). I like to play WoW, Garry's Mod and Counter Strike Source. But WoW more over.

Specc, please do link us to armory with your application specc gear on.
Would you be willing to change your specc and gather new gear if guild so requests? At the moment armory has not upgraded my new spec but whisper me in-game for gear and spec! And yes I am willing to respec at any time.

We use vent for communication on raids. Can you use vent and do you have a mic? Indeed I have Ventrilo and a mic.

Raiding expirience: Kara, ZA, Gruul, TK (Void Reaver), SSC (Lurker)

What Guilds were you in previously, and why did you leave? Steel Alliance, due to some "Inactivity" from my side. I was on holiday (Which the officers knew) but nevertheless I was kicked by that reason.

What do you expect From Myst? I expect good friends and a proper raiding guild which I have been looking for, for ages!

Anything else you might want to add? Nothing really, thanks for reading through this! Have fun everyone! <33 Very Happy

Nozh. ! (Sapped Girls Wont Say No!)
Back to top Go down
Eberk
Admin
Eberk

Number of posts : 88
Place of Origin : Tampere
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Application for Myst.   Application for Myst. Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 11:43 pm

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&n=Nozh Armory link. The gear should be pretty decent for kara tanking. Propably not MT gear yet, but should be good for offtanking
Back to top Go down
http://myst-tn.rpg-guild.org
killersmulf

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Application for Myst.   Application for Myst. Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 4:11 pm

Hey, uhmm, I can full MT kara and I got some new tanking items such as tier 4 shoulders, wont be a problem since I did it before Smile
Back to top Go down
Eberk
Admin
Eberk

Number of posts : 88
Place of Origin : Tampere
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Application for Myst.   Application for Myst. Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 8:59 pm

Man is in --> Lock
Back to top Go down
http://myst-tn.rpg-guild.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for Myst.   Application for Myst. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for Myst.
Page 1 of 1